Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fall in Oregon


Welcome to my favorite spot in the back yard. My plan was to photograph the tree every day to capture the changes. That was two weeks ago...between the pneumonia and a trip to hospital for a kidney stone, my plan was set aside. The tree is now as bright red as the chairs. I'll try to take another picture soon!
Spent most of yesterday, outside planting over 300 bulbs (tulips, daffodils, etc.) Of course, I over did it, after being stuck in side for so long. Today, I pay the price with screaming muscles and aches in places that I never knew could ache! We've had wonderful warm, sunny days and crisp cool nights with a huge autumn moon!
The two quilts from the previous post are already back from the long arm quilter and ready for binding. Two more Christmas ones are now waiting for their turn on her machine. If all goes well, they will be done just after Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

swooze said...

Gorgeous photo! Sounds like you are on the mend. Great job on your quilty progress.

Kathy said...

What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm glad you are better and you are making good progress in your quilting.