Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oregon Quilt Shop Safari Final Stops


The red tulips are up on the design wall. I'm still struggling with border triangles. I don't like the solid black triangles...trying the green and the red tulips in the upper corners.
On Sunday, we continued on the Safari with one stop in Dallas, Oregon at Grandma's. This is a great shop with lots of 30's, batiks, orientals, bright childrens prints and just about everything else you can imagine.
On Tuesday it was a quick stop at Quiltwork Patches in Corvallis. Found a great red batik to try in the boarder triangles. Can't wait to see how it works in the daylight!
The last stop on the Safari will be on Thursday at Jani Lou's in Philomath on the way to Mary's River Guild meeting. Looking forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

What fun! I love the brights and black. I'm working on a 9-patch pizzaz quilt myself. I had been meaning to make one and then inherited one that's partway done to complete for Project Linus. I haven't posted it yet, but will soon. Welcome to Q4P!