Saturday, August 30, 2014

Janet Fogg at Mary's River

Am about scream...still having photo issues.   This is a quilt on my design wall...   A smaller version of the Raffle quilt I have made for Spring Hill Women's Association for the Albany Cancer Center fund Raiser.

Not much happening here.  Going to Physical therapy, aka the torture chamber, is taking all my energy.

This is the forth time I have written this post as it froze saving the other ones.   Thinking it is time to look at options for posting with an IPad.   Any suggestions?  Check out the previous post for an improved photo...not sure why the photo posted correctly this time, except I am back to working on my PC rather than and IPad.

Made it to Marys River Guild this week, to see Janet Fogg speak and share her incredible quilts. Check out her work at JanetFoggquilts.com   She now is making patterns for some smaller works, which I was tempted to buy.  But managed to resist until I finish some UFO's.

It is  a great rainy Saturday here in Oregon.  A welcome change from all the sun and heat we have had.  That is as long as it doesn't last more than a day or so.  To make it even better, it is OSU Beaver first football game day.  What more could you want?  Enjoy the long weekend!




2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I LOVE that in Pinks!!! Great job!

Becca said...

I've had good luck with the Blogger app for the iPad. It's great for pictures from the iPad to the blog. I have found some formatting issues when done that way, but it will get the blog post onto the server and you can go back with your computer and the browser to fix any little issues.