Monday, September 8, 2008

Sun River Summer Fun

Back from a great week at Sun River resort...one of my favorite places in Central Oregon. Here I am sitting on my favorite bench, which is about the half way point on my twice daily 5 mile bike ride.
Wonderful wildlife!
This fawn made an almost kitten meow sound, as it coming running up, looking for the rest of the group.
The wonderful Deschutes river and the geese!

Sorry for the lack of quilt photos this time...It has been a great week off, with little quilt progress. Stitched the binding on only one of the quilts. The light was not great in the living room at the condo we rented, so I didn't make as much progress as hoped. Will start on another this evening, but books for class on Saturday will arrive tomorrow, which signals a major change in my free time activities.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

What a beautiful place!

artfilstitch said...

I envy your vacation...the countryside looks so serene and peaceful. Thanks for the photos. Now it's time to hit the books. :>)

Teresa said...

Enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing!